This post brought to you by Psoriasin . The content and opinions expressed below are that of FYIbyTina.
Men & Women Stylish Fashion Tips to Cover Psoriasis
Psoriasis occurs when skin cells multiply too fast and accumulate on the skin surface, causing redness, itching, and flaking on affected skin areas. The affected areas are called psoriasis plaques. It is non-contagious, afflicts about 2% of the population, and currently there is no cure. My husband suffers from psoriasis and I can only empathize with how much the itching, flaking and redness must bother him. There have been occasions when he is not wanting to go out to social events because of the visible redness.
A Few Fashion Tips
Tips for Men
- Avoid dark colors to not show flakes.
- Wear long pants and suits in the winter.
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- Choose natural, breathable fabrics.
- Wear a second layer under your clothes so harsh fabric don’t irritate your skin.
Tips for Women
- Cover your feet but, show off your toes wearing Peep-toe shoes.
- Wear knee-high boots.
- Wear sequins. Flakes will slide off sequins so you don’t need to worry about flaking.
- Wear shrugs with strappy sundresses or maxi dresses.
- Wear large accessories to distract people’s eyes. Chunky rings and jewelry.
- During Winter months wear flashy scarves.
- Don’t wear black because it shows flakes
- Also, no tights. Psoriasis plaques can shed even through opaque tights.
Share Your Fashion Tips
Leave a comment sharing a fashion tip you have to help cover Psoriasis. By leaving a comment you will be entered into a contest in which 1 lucky reader will win a Psoriasin® care package.
Over the Counter Help
Many people who suffer with Psoriasis use prescription medicine to control symptoms, but there are economical, convenient, non-prescription medications for psoriasis symptoms as well. Psoriasin is a non-prescription medicine available at virtually every leading pharmacy in America. Usually in the First Aid section near the anti-itch treatments. Like with everything in your medicine cabinet, please make sure to read and follow all label instructions before using.
Coupons are available at Psoriasin.com
Psoriasin® is a 3 item line of topical psoriasis treatments that diminish the itching, flaking and redness of psoriasis.
Psoriasin® is the #1 non-prescription psoriasis symptom treatment in the United States. Each of the three different formulas all contain the active ingredient coal tar. All provide multi-symptom relief of the itching, flaking, and redness of psoriasis.
Psoriasin® Gel– a quick drying gel that absorbs quickly, and won’t rub off. Psoriasin® Ointment– A deep moisturizing ointment that helps keep skin supple, flexible and feeling more comfortable. Psoriasin® Advanced Treatment Cream with Vitamin D and Oatmeal– A non-greasy, luxuriously rich cream. Vitamin D and Oatmeal are two ingredients that are familiar to psoriasis sufferers.
Leave a comment sharing a fashion tip you have to help cover Psoriasis. By leaving a comment you will be entered into a contest in which 1 lucky reader will win a Psoriasin® care package. Must be 18 years of age to enter. Giveaway Ends May 12, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be notified via email.