Spring Cleaning ~ Craftsman 24V Chainsaw Cordless Power
It is that time of year again! The yard needs to be cleaned up to get ready for summer. Before you can beautify your yard, all the debris from strong winter storms needs to be cleared away. The cold winter months can leave damaged trees, shrub branches and all kinds of mess in your yard. Spring clean your yard using the Craftsman 24 Volt Cordless Chainsaw.
At the end of last summer my parents came over to stay with our kids for a week. While they were here, they helped out by cutting down a tree we wanted gone but, they didn’t quite finish the job. They left the trunk laying in the backyard. It is too heavy to drag to the road and I don’t think the city would pick it up anyway, because it is so heavy! So, it kinda just sat there all winter long.
When Craftsman reached out to see if I wanted to tell all of you about their new Craftsman 24V Max* Li-Ion 10″ Cordless Chainsaw my husband and I were like, OH YES!
The best part is the the Craftsman 24 Volt Chainsaw is cordless!!! Yes, I said it is cordless and no gas needed! Just make sure the battery is charged, and you are ready to go. High performance without all the hassle.
- 24 Volt Max* battery-powered DC motor is powerful and convenient
- 24 Volt Max* high powered DieHard® lithium-ion battery with charger included
- 2.5 Amp hour battery features state of charge indicator to monitor battery charge and recharges a fully drained battery in 70 minutes
- Automatic chain oiler with oil level window takes guesswork and mess out of lubricating the blade
- 10-inch premium Oregon low-kickback bar & chain for improved cutting performance
- Tool free chain tensioning for faster and easier adjusting
- Cuts up to 30 four-inch pieces per charge
- Soft grip main handle for comfortable use
- All batteries and chargers are compatible with all Craftsman 24V Max* Lithium-Ion Lawn and Garden tools.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 24 volts. Nominal voltage is 21.6.