Kids love to make friendship bracelets! However, I was not sure how to make them. So, I decided to do a little searching to find different tutorials on making friendship bracelets. Now, I can rock out to making a friendship bracelet. They are so much fun to do with the kids. Then, afterward seeing them actually give out the bracelets….well that makes another kids day! Win-win for everyone! Spreading smiles all around the neighborhood.
10 Friendship Bracelet Tutorials
1) Check out how A Girl and A Glue Gun makes Yarn Bracelets. She uses a cardboard pinwheel to help the crafting go faster.
2) Hey Wanderer Blog makes these Crazy Complicated Friendship Bracelet. This one is not for a beginner but, it is beautiful!
3) Happy Hour Projects uses buttons to make these Easy DIY Button Friendship Bracelets.
4) Twitchetts has these fast 2 Minute Twisted Bracelet you can make in a snap! Your kids can surely stay focused enough to work on these for 2 minutes.
5) Honestly WTF makes her DIY Friendship Bracelet using embroidery thread.
6) A Few Good Things create these Friendship Bracelets from mason line.
7) This tutorial Make Chinese Ladder Friendship Bracelets is a great one to check out.
8) iCreativeIdeas offers a great tutorial about How to DIY 6-Strand Braided Friendship Bracelet
9) lifeofcarbon offers a creative tutorial of Friendship Bracelet Tutorial (Sunshine Diamonds)
10) This tutorial by CreativeCapitalB will have you making an Easy Braided Friendship Bracelet in no time.
PIN THESE FOR LATER!