With winter finally here and the holiday season to arrive soon you can make these Snowflake Cupcakes! I have included a Free printable snowflake template stencil to make these easy to make. You can impress all your friends, family, or your kids classmates making these!
Also, if you happen to have child who just LOVES Frozen these would be perfect for a Frozen Party!
1 box white cake mix (plus required ingredients listed on the box, i.e. eggs, oil & water)
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
4 cups confectioners’ sugar
4 tablespoons milk
6 oz. of white chocolate chips
Blue Food Coloring
Optional: White Sugar Sprinkles
What you Will Also Need:
Print the Snowflake Stencil Template HERE
Piping bag with small round frosting tip
1. Prepare cake batter according to box directions and bake in cupcake pan using liners.
2. While cupcakes cool, make frosting. Start by using an electric mixer to beat butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until fully incorporated. Beat in vanilla extract. Pour in milk and beat for an additional 3 minutes.
3. Mix blue food coloring into frosting until desired shade of blue is achieved and set aside.
4. Place snowflake template under parchment paper and tape to flat surface
5. Melt white chocolate and place into piping bag using a small round frosting tip
6. Fill in each snowflake stencil with melted white chocolate
7. Place snowflakes on parchment paper in refrigerator until hardened
8. Frost cupcakes using blue frosting
9. Remove white chocolate snowflakes from refrigerator and place one snowflake garnish on each cupcake
10. Optional: Sprinkle white sugar sprinkles onto cupcakes