Easy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
This is an easy restaurant quality Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe. It only takes about 30 minutes to cook and serves our family of five.
- 12 oz linguine pasta
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into thin strips
- 2 ½ teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Coat chicken with Cajun seasoning.
- In a large skillet over medium heat saute chicken in butter until no longer pick and juices run clear.
- Add green and red bell peppers, mushrooms and green onion. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Reduce heat, stir in heavy cream. Add remaining ingredients and heat through.
- Serve linguine with chicken sauce topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
Click Here: Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe to print this pdf recipe for your recipe book.