Turkey in Disguise Thanksgiving Craft
Oh, the farmer’s turkey needs your help!! He does not want to be eaten for Thanksgiving dinner!! This is a fun activity to do with your kids.
The Thanksgiving turkey needs a disguise so the farmer cannot find him. Turkeys that have made it through in the past have been dressed like ballerinas, football players, farmers, fun characters, hula dancers, Elvis, etc. Think of something unique or special to your family.
What you will need:
- Turkey cut out. ~ You can print our here: Turkey in Disguise Templet Printable
- Craft items such as crayons, feathers, cotton balls, tissue paper, ribbons, fabric scraps, glitter, glue, pipe cleaners, really anything you have around the house. No need to buy any expensive items.
- You can try to first decide how you are going to disguise your turkey and gather your craft items or just gather all your craft items and let your imagination go wild.
- Print and cut out the turkey. You can choose to draw on feathers if you like or cut out your turkey wide to leave room for decorations.
- As an extra learning experience you can have your child write or say a persuasive argument for why the turkey should not be eaten.
He created several but, this one he called his masterpiece: Rainbow Turkey in Disguise
I had to get in on the fun too! lol Crayon Box Turkey in Disguise